Wow, 2 days after I started this blog and they've now announced they're going to start handing out brochures for the new flats in July!! Not sure if that means they'll send out brochures to those of us left on the last list, or. I think that's what they did last time, they posted brochures to those on the housing waiting list.
Andrew told me he'd heard the report on the news in the morning, and later that the Chief Minister had given an interview. He's going to be on the GBC news tonight.
The flats should be ready by 2018.
Ooh, exciting! I can't wait to see what the flats are like. How big they are. How they compare to the other flats.
I've already warned Soraya that she's going to have me going on and on about the flats from now on!
Fiona wants to apply for a flat too.
I'm now going to start collecting any press statements, and everything else I find on the Internet and the Press and so on.
I will also have to start fixing up this place, because I can't live like this until 2018 ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.